A number of rooms have been booked at the Academic Activity Center of Academia Sinica for your stay from September 5 (check-in) through September 9 (check-out). The Secretariat will collect all the accommodation requests via email and help to make the reservations.
In case that the Academic Activity Center of Academia Sinica was fully booked, we will assign you to other available hotels near the campus.
A. Room Facilities:
TV | Refrigerator | Phone | Electric water boiler | Wireless & Wired Network | Separate shower area in the bathroom | Hair Dryer | Personal Hygiene Products
1. Daily room service with no tip.
2. Check-in time is after 14:00, Check-out time is before 12:00 noon.
3. Room rate for WCTS participants is NT$1,250/single room, NT$1,700/double room. Breakfast included.
4. Apart from cash (NTD and USD for oversea visitors only), credit card (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, U Card) is also accepted.
5. Public phones are available on the 1st and 2nd floor of the center; phone card is sold at the front desk.
6. Coin Laundry is available at the basement of the center.
7. Other services provided by the front desk:
＊ Currency exchange: Only US dollars and NT (New Taiwan) dollars are acceptable.
＊ Fax, copy services with a fee.
＊ Taxi arrangement.
C. Extension of stay
If you wish to extend your stay before and/or after the designated period, please contact the Secretariat (However, the room reservation other than the designated period is not guaranteed). Or you may explore the hotels near the campus and book directly with the hotels.
1. Green World Hotel (Nan Gang)http://nangang.greenworldhotels.com/
2. Kang Ning Service Apartment http://www.kangninglife.com.tw/
3. City Lake Hotel http://www.citylake.com.tw/
The Address of Academic Activity Center, Academia Sinica is as follows:
No. 128, Sec. 2, Academia Rd, Taipei 11529, TAIWAN
Tel: +8862 2785-2717
Fax: +8862 2783-3905
For more information about the Academic Activity Center, Academia Sinica, please visit http://gao.sinica.edu.tw/huo-dong/room.php
Map download: Map of Academia Sinica (Building 20)